Defense Against Felony Crimes
Irving Criminal Law Attorney
Being accused of a felony crime can be absolutely devastating to you and your family. Not only can your livelihood be affected by a simple accusation, but so can your reputation and your well-being. Even if you are not convicted, you may lose your job, your friends, and the respect of your colleagues and future employers. In the case that you are convicted, the consequences may be severe, depending on your crime, and you will have a felony on your criminal record forever.
After you've been arrested, it is important that you contact J. Roland Jeter, P.C. for sound legal guidance and representation from a skilled Irving criminal defense attorney.
Aggressive Defense Against Felony Charges
When you've been accused of a felony, you encounter the prospect of a long legal battle. The world may seem against you, but you can help protect your rights in or out of court with the help of an experienced defense lawyer.
The types of felony charges you may need defense against include:
- DWI crimes: felony DWI, first time DWI, and DWI manslaughter
- Violent crimes: armed robbery, assault and battery, and homicide
- Theft crimes: shoplifting, robbery, burglary, and grand theft auto
- Drug charges: trafficking, manufacturing, delivery, and possession
- Possession charges: marijuana, ecstasy, and drug paraphernalia
- Sex crimes: lascivious behavior, sexual battery, and statutory rape,
- White collar crimes: embezzlement, forgery, identity theft, and fraud
Do Not Hesitate to Call (973) 330-4050
Roland Jeter offers compassionate, skilled, and aggressive defense when you have been accused of a felony crime. With over 40 years of experience representing clients throughout Grand Prairie, Euless, Colleyville, Cedar Hill, Mansfield, Irving, Las Colinas, Valley Ranch, Grapevine, Hurst, Bedford, and Arlington, you can count on him to work hard on your behalf. He can assist you in achieving a positive outcome, whether it involves reducing your charges, lessening the consequences, or helping to get the charges dropped altogether.
If you need a criminal attorney to represent you with your case, Roland Jeter can work hard on your behalf and dedicate himself to protecting your rights.
Schedule a consultation by calling the office of J. Roland Jeter, P.C. today!